Saturday, February 26, 2011

Don Quixote

This is one the stories that i will never forget in my 4th year life. Why? Its only because of Don Quixote's hilarious acts that gave me a reason to not forget him.Theres one more reason why i cant forget this story, I have a classmate named Angela or Anca that like Don Quixote she is also crazy in a way like Don Quixote.

For me I think i didn't learn something from Don Quixote but it did leave a mark in my mind that never stop believing even though if its fantasy or reality. But all in all I conclude that i had fun reading this story with my classmates. I shared laughter with my classmates reading this story thats why this is one the many stories i will never forget in my life, I wish we can read it once more before we graduate. Thats all thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment