Sunday, February 27, 2011

Greek Writer

In this topic i learned many exotic things hahahahah in words in the type of writing and etc. One of the most interesting part here is in the Background of Sappho - who used to write a poem for girls. Sappho Lived in Lesbos wherein they said that the word Lesbian came from there because according to the history, Sappho is writing for the girls because she is Lesbian which means he love girls not boys, so then Lesbian came from Lesbos which is kinda similar. So i knew where the word Lesbian Originated and there are many other things like the master of Greek comedy Aristophanes and many. I enjoyed listening at this lesson even though there are some words i really dont understand that even i looked it up at the dictionary its still too deep for me to understand and i know only one of my classmates can answer it and she is Angela who i am calling my idol.

This is my last Blog Miss thank for everything im going to miss you :D I hope someday im going to be a great teacher like you thats all miss Thank you sa lahat :D

No comments:

Post a Comment